Battery Power Washer and Cordless Power Washer: Distinctions
Battery powered washers and cordless power washers are two types of electric pressure washers. Battery powered washers run on battery power, while cordless power washers run on electricity that is stored in a battery. Both types of electric pressure washers are portable and easy to use. They are a great way to clean driveways, sidewalks, cars, and other outdoor surfaces.
The major differences between battery power washers and cordless power washers are the amount of power they have and their portability. Battery powered washers are portable and easy to use, but they don’t have the power or cleaning capacity of a cordless power washer. Cordless power washers are more powerful and can clean larger areas, but they are not as portable as battery powered washers.
Battery Powered Washer Specifications
1) 120 bar (1750 psi) pressure washer
3) Lightweight and portable – Ideal for cleaning around the home, garden & patio
4) Quick connect hose fittings for easy set-up
5) Onboard storage for all accessories
Cordless Power Washer Specifications
1. Portable power washer delivers up to 120 psi of force for powerful cleaning
2. 20V MAX lithium ion battery provides cordless operation and long run time
3. Compact design is ideal for small spaces and tight areas
4. Pressure gauge lets you know when tank is full
5. Included tip saves time by quickly connecting to different nozzles
6. Onboard storage for nozzles and wand
7. 3-year limited warranty
8. Battery and charger sold separately
In conclusion, battery power washers are more portable and easier to use, but they don’t have the power or cleaning capacity of a cordless power washer. Cordless power washers are more powerful and can clean larger areas, but they are not as portable as battery powered washers.
When deciding which type of electric pressure washer to buy, consider the size of the area you need to clean and the amount of power you need. If you need to clean a large area or want a more powerful cleaning machine, a cordless power washer is a better choice. If you need a portable pressure washer for small jobs around the house or garden, a battery powered washer is a good option.